Monday

Snug Little Bug {Utah Newborn Photographer}

This cute little boy came to me 13 days new. He started the session off with a bang by unloading everything you can think of onto his parents. But once his business was done, he slept dreamily for me. :) Congratulations you guys! He's perfect.

To all my fans and Sage's fans, please let me know what your favorite picture is in the comments! Sage's mom and dad could win some free prints if they get 20 comments! Please and Thank You!! :) Comments are moderated so if you don't see yours right away, it will be posted as soon as I approve it!

Sage_0048
Sage_0141kSage_0157k
Sage_0168k
Sage_0089bw
Sage_0105bk
Sage_0199kSage_0240k-bw
Sage_0035bwSage_0002bw
Sage_0353k
Sage_0330kSage_0240k
Sage_0237c

13 comments:

Megan Emmalee said...

Oh he's so cute! My favorite is the one with the black and white striped hat :) his little fingers are just so tiny!

martha meyers said...

All the shots are terrific! I like the 5th shot where he has his head in his hands, and I like this last one.

Noelia said...

The pictures are perfect and they are a homage to Buglet!!The three of you look like you are in such a peaceful place...beautiful!

Jayme said...

These pictures are amazing!!! I want to book a session for my kids. I went through the pics three times trying to choose a favorite and couldn't decide. That's how good they all are! Well done!!

The Gale Family said...

I really like the airplane picture!! So cute. Cooperative baby:)

Anonymous said...

Friends of Grandpa say too too cute!

Anonymous said...

I love them all!! Especially the one with the beautiful mommy, daddy and lil Sage!

Anonymous said...

What a good looker. I like the photo with all three of you best.

The Hoblers said...

These pictures are absolutely adorable!! I love shot #7 - hands on his chin and shot #12 - the airplane. What a handsome little feller you two!

Anonymous said...

I love every single picture! My favorite is the picture of the 3 of you, it seriously brought a tear to my eye! Awesome!

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh, what a beautiful baby. These photos are beyond, precious !!!! Thanks for sharing them.

Anonymous said...

Devin shirt less b feeding my Grandson

JawnBen said...

Beautiful!