Sunday

Exciting Changes for 2010!!

Thank you to all of my clients who have booked a session with me in the last 8 months! I decided one year ago to start my business and spent the first few months just trying to get things going. I had my first clients in April and couldn't imagine all the wonderful people I would meet throughout the rest of the year! Thank you for pushing me to grow. I am so excited for 2010 and all the new people I will meet and all the amazing moments I will get to capture!

In 2010 I will be offering a free 8x10 to every client who obtains 15 or more new comments on my "favorites" blog post from their session. So if you book a session, be sure to spread the word to all your family and friends to leave a comment when they check out the photos from your session!

Also, I will be offering special discounts and giveaways exclusively to blog followers and facebook fans this year because I appreciate your loyalty and support! So, be sure to stay tuned!!

I love what I do and I have you to thank for it. Thank you, thank you! I ♥ you!

No comments: